Tuesday 20 March 2012

Supersize mother who dreams of becoming the world's fattest woman reveals that she will marry a chef

0


A mother seeks to become the fattest woman in the world has gone to marry a chef.

Susanne Eman, 33, revealed her dream of becoming a controversial stone target weight of more than 115 last year - to become the largest ever conducted.

Now the mother of two sons, who now weighs over 54 stones, plans to marry boyfriend of Parker Clack, 35, who loves to cook for her.


The couple met on the Internet last year and knocked him out after a series of emails.

A few months Parker moved to Susan's house in Casa Grande, Arizona, where he lives with children Brendin, 13, and Gabriel, 17.

Unemployed Susanne said: "We're a match made in heaven. I love eating and Parker loves to cook.





"It's a perfect combination. Still want to be the fattest woman in the world and Parker is fine with that.

"He loves older women and see how happy I am when I'm eating.

"His cooking skills were certainly part of the attraction. How could resist a man with talent in the kitchen?

"His signature dish, spaghetti bolognese is my favorite. I could eat all day.

'Parker helps to do housework as well.

"He has most of the housework, cooking, helps encourage me to go for a walk, go swimming with me, helps me to do all that they have difficulties. '


Surprisingly Susan Parker is supporting in his controversial goal of becoming the world's heaviest.

Pictured serving a homemade breakfast for her, Parker cooks mountains of bacon and scrambled eggs, French fries, large slices of toast, and even salad Susanne.

Parker said: "I support it because it makes her happy, and I love big women.

"I worry about his health, of course, but I try to make sure I eat some healthy foods like salads, and make sure she does exercises.

"She has taken swimming since we met and we love to swim together.


"I know that becoming the largest woman is never something you really want to do with all your heart.

"I had a checkup last year and the doctor said it was fine, although not compatible with its mission. Said she is playing with his life.

"The doctors say it's okay, I'll support it.

"I love Susanne look it, but if she was a size zero model, I had not noticed her in the first place.

"We met online and share photos when we were courting. I thought she was beautiful.

"I've always preferred over girls. To me there is nothing attractive in a skinny woman. Is more ladylike to have curves.





"Men are not supposed to have curves, but women, and Susanne definitely does."

Susanne says she has gained several stones from his last weigh-in last year when she enrolled at 54 stone.

She had hoped to be three stones heavier end of 2011.

"It's harder to win than you think, because I'm trying to stay as healthy and active as possible," he said.

"I have been going up little by little I eat. It's like training an athlete, but instead of training to be more difficult, I'm making myself more smooth.

"There has been a point where I doubted what I'm doing. It is the deep desire for me to do this and I think I can do without endangering my health so do not worry about my children."

As Susan, a size 10XL, still with the ball, Parker has her and her kids to the park on day trips - Susanne wheel around his wheelchair.


"When we go to the store he shops for me. It helps me in and out of the car. He encourages me to do my exercises.

"My goal is not to be confined to a bed. While Parker kept me out of the park wiggle, then I know I can move on."

Achieve your goal caps mean that the former Susanne world record holder Yager, Carol Ann, who died in 1994 of kidney failure caused by morbid obesity.

But despite warnings from doctors who are playing "Russian roulette" with their lives, Susanne says she can avoid the fate of others that have reached more than 1,000 pounds (71 stone).

"I do what I can eat healthy foods as much as possible," said Susanne.

"I do an exercise regimen to stay as mobile as possible and Parker help with that. It ensures that I do my stretches and crunches.

"I try to break the stigma that being fat is bad.

"And helped me find love, so hat's wrong with that."








Mail Online







0 comments:

Post a Comment